Our New Jersey Personal Injury Attorneys Have Served Bergen County Since 1976
New Jersey automobile accident, premises liability and medical malpractice lawyers
The Seigel Capozzi Law Firm LLC has focused solely on personal injury recovery since we opened our doors in 1976 in Bergen County, NJ. Our legal team comprises award-winning lawyers, one of whom is also a physician, who are dedicated to seeking outstanding results through settlement or trial. Our attorneys handle all types of personal injury claims, including motor vehicle crashes, premises liability and medical negligence.
When you retain our law firm, we promise to protect your rights, provide you with excellent client service and work hard to get you results. We are in court every day fighting for the individual against large insurance companies and corporations. We balance the scales of justice for the little guy. Our numerous referrals from satisfied clients are a testament to our commitment.
How we are different
To further our goals of recovering as much compensation as possible in a timely manner, our firm offers:
- Personal injury and medical knowledge — Our knowledgeable team of personal injury lawyers includes a medical doctor who advises on complex medical topics.
- One-on-one attorney attention — By maintaining a limited number of cases, our attorneys can provide personalized attention to each client we serve.
- Results-oriented strategies — Our lawyers have won numerous high verdicts and settlements, many in the high six- and seven-figure range, for our injured clients.
- Trial experience — Every trial attorney in our firm is a certified trial attorney by the New Jersey Supreme Court.
- Communication as a priority — Because we understand how important communication is to a successful attorney-client relationship, we return calls within 24 hours.
- Community involvement — Our lawyers and staff are active in community outreach and community service programs.
How we can help you
After meticulously investigating your claim, our lawyers develop a comprehensive strategy, which may include settlement negotiations with the insurance companies, defendants or administrators, depending on your case. If the insurance company does not make a fair offer, we may also recommend trial to recover damages for a claim involving:
- Personal injury — Our personal injury firm handles auto accidents, premises liability, products liability and other accidents that cause catastrophic injuries.
- Medical malpractice — With a doctor on our team, we take on challenging medical malpractice claims involving surgical mistakes, failure to diagnose, birth injuries and nursing home negligence.
Consult with our experienced lawyers about your personal injury claim
The Seigel Capozzi Law Firm LLC focuses on one thing — your rights to personal injury compensation. Call our firm at 201.444.4000 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation. From our office in Ridgewood, we assist clients in the Passaic, Bergen, Essex and Hudson County regions and throughout northern New Jersey. We can visit you in your home or at the hospital if your injuries prevent you from coming to us. You owe us no attorney fees unless you receive compensation.